February 3, 2016

Cause Happiness

 
Some cause happiness wherever they go;
others whenever they go.
 
- Oscar Wilde
 
***
 
I make happiness happen. I cause happiness. Whenever and wherever I go. 
 
Yesterday I went to a doctor's appointment. I had to change insurances and sadly was forced to look for a new doctor. The whole procedure to find one, let alone find one that accepts new patients and isn't 500 miles away, was tough. Now I understand why people refuse to get insurance and refuse to see a doctor. Seriously, this was the worst thing ever. My doctor was nice but for an annual check up I would have wanted to get more done. When I had my paperwork done for my residency, the doctor who had to examine and check me did a better job than the one yesterday. Urgent Care took better care of me than yesterday's doctor. I felt betrayed. Unfortunately, Urgent Care does not accept my new insurance. See my dilemma? I can't even go there now. So for the next few months I am stuck with a doctor I don't like and can't change a thing. If I changed again, or even found a different doctor, I would have to start from scratch again. Meaning, I would have to wait another four months to get an appointment. I just want to cry. Literally and figuratively. I want to cry!!!

On a brighter note: I found happiness. I made it happen. I saw a pretty sunset, cuddled with my fur babies, and paid $1.92 for gas. YAY!! For California this is low, guys. Very low. I'm stoked. So yes, I make happiness happen. I cause it, even with a tiny happy dance that gas was below the two dollar mark. 
 
How are your gas prices?
And please tell me you have a great doctor. I need to hear this.

xox


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...