February 19, 2016

Happy Friday!



This week has not been my favorite. Not only did I feel off all week, one of my fur babies must have fallen off something wrong and hurt her leg. Poor kitty. Coming home to a screaming kitty is no joke and it hurt my precious heart a lot. She's doing much better, but we are making sure she rests up a lot and does not climb as much. My baby needs to get better. Besides all this, it is Friday and it is time to link up with Krysten and Lindsay for their 10 Things that Made me Happy this Week series. Join the fun if you can. 

Let's get right to it, shall we? Here's what made me happy this week:

1. Rain
2. Fun orders coming my way
3. Sunsets
4. Lasagna
5. Gilmore Girls
6. Kisses from Luna {my poor baby}
7. Wine
8. Cinnamon flavored floors
9. Pink and white trees in bloom
10. Owl socks

What made you happy this week? The little things are the best things. And yes, rain made me happy and that mostly because it is needed here in California. By the way, who else celebrated Wine Day yesterday?! I sure did. :)

Happy Friday everyone!


2 comments :

runwright said...

Hi. I just found you via the linkup and I'm going to follow your blog and social media now. I love making new blog friends and I, too, live a slightly crazy life but I love it.
I'm looking forward to reading all about you. I love that list of things that made you happy.
For me, this week I did a lot of reading and I found some laugh-out-loud passages that brightened my days.
http://runwright.net

The Flynnigans said...

Owl anything is adorable, isn't it? Or little birdies. :) love cute, little sweet things and trinkets like that.
I'm glad for you all in CA for the rain. Anytime you tell me it rains, it makes me happy. I've seen stupid crazy pics of before the drought and after and it's outta this world.
How's kitty doing? Must hard to keep the gymnast quiet and getting some rest. :( Tough for you guys, too.
Enjoy your Sunday my sweet! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...