March 11, 2016

Happy Friday!


This week could not end on a better note. It is raining cats and dogs and everything that happened this week has shown me that I have improved greatly, physically, mentally, and yes even spiritually. :) With that in mind I am linking up with two amazing bloggers Krysten and Lindsay with their weekly series of 10 things that made me happy this week. Let's jump right into it...

2. Rain
3. Helping friends improve their life
4. Online classes
5. Supporting friends with their online parties
6. Sleeping in
7. Tracking packages {I am a dork, I know}
8. Managing my friends' list on FB and cleaning it
9. Coffee
10. Younger

What made you happy this week?

This week has been great. I accomplished quite some bit, did not find a new job, but managed to live my life purposefully and finishing everything I wanted to finish this week. This is a major plus. I also started to reconnect with friends, be more social, and get out of my comfort zone. I was close to canceling an appointment due to torrential downpour. In the end I decided that it was a silly idea so I went anyways. I conquered my fear of driving during a heavy rainstorm. I survived, cursed here and there because heck, people do not know how to drive. Period. Rain or shine. So yeah, this week has been good. Now, I'm off to cleaning, organizing, emailing people back, studying some more, and keeping us dry and warm. 


Have an amazing weekend!!

xox

3 comments :

C said...

I'm curious to hear about that book when you're done! And thank you for buying some KEEP goodies. I can't wait to see what you put together!!

Michelle said...

Rain is something I am quite thankful for too. Not like they are getting down south. But rainy days always make me happy because you can stay in and play catch up. If it doesn't fall on a workday. From the linkup today.

The Flynnigans said...

Sounds like an accomplished week. I hope you're enjoying the weekend, I know your girls aren't letting you sleep in any, but in any event, I hope it's been a nice one. ;-) xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...