May 31, 2016

Weekly Hopes {44}



Good evening my lovelies. Yes I know it's Tuesday!!! I know. I also know it's late. I took the day off yesterday because of Memorial Day here in the US. So I thought I'd give the blog a rest on that holiday as well. And now it's almost six at night...the day flew by like crazy. In a good way, of course.

What have you done over the weekend?!?

It's the last day of May and it's ridiculous how this day just happened to welcome us. It's been a great one. Today marks the day I challenge myself to better myself; physically, mentally, spiritually, you name it. I spent the first half of this beautiful year contemplating on the what if's. I kept doing it and although I don't like what if's I caught myself constantly falling into that trap. Terrible I know. So I gave myself an ultimatum. June 1 will be the day I start challenging myself to be a better version of me. Work out more, cook different foods, drink more water, do more for me and connect more with people. I slacked a ton in the past nine months. Trust me. I slacked off big time. I noticed it today when I tried on a dress I wore last summer...I still fit but it doesn't feel right so I know I not only gained some grief and frustration weight...I gave up on myself. This has to stop. I will make it stop. So...today, with a new week and tomorrow with a new month I am going to challenge myself to be a better me. :)

Now onto my Weekly Hopes...

1 - Work out every single day. Every. Single. Day.
2 - Enjoy my birthday week to the fullest.
3 - Lunch date out on Thursday.
4 - Massage on Friday.
5 - Wake up early and start the day earlier {due to the heat here anyways}
6 - Donate clothes again
7 - Go to the movies
8 - Staying hydrated

This week will be scorching hot. Very hot. Today we hit 100 degrees! 100!! If it's that hot already what will July look like? Holy cow! Wow. So yes, I'll be staying hydrated. My birthday is this week too. I have mixed feelings about it. It's not the new number {who am I kidding, it is too!!} but it's mainly the fact that I don't know what to do on that day or the weekend. Wish my friends would live closer or that we had friends here that we were closer with so we could do something. Yet, besides my wallowing and all I am going to enjoy this week to the fullest. I'll embrace the happy moments, and the fun cat sounds I hear...it's the little things. :) I'll cherish life and will live it happily and passionately. 

How has your week been?

Happy Monday...oh wait, Tuesday...evening. Oops. Hey, I'm only human!!

xoxo

1 comment :

The Flynnigans said...

I love your outlook babe - a better version of you. That's the attitude. :-)

Xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...