August 24, 2016

Currently {11}


Thinking about: September. Yay! I will partake in two challenges that month. One will be part of Jon Acuff's 30-day of Hustle challenge {I'm excited about this because I need some butt kick to get back into a speedy gear!!}, and the other one will be health related and will last 90 days. The health one will be part of a group, and so far we are like 600+ participating in this. It'll be nice because when cooler temperatures arrive I tend to get more productive as well as lazy at the same time. Yes, both. So yes, I get to walk more because it won't be scorching hot anymore, but I will also love to stay inside more and wrap myself with a cozy blanket and drink hot cocoa. I want to find a healthy and happy middle. So stinking excited, and I cannot wait to see how these two challenges will benefit my life. Wish me luck!!

Listening: Not much lately. Music inspires me but lately I feel nothing musical makes me say "yeah, this is awesome and I want to hear more!". So what I'm listening to lately is Pandora, a random radio channel, or some older CDs from Europe...I won't give up on music {heck, no!!} but I am not particularly into anything at the moment. Fall will hopefully change this soon. 

Watching: This time of year doesn't have much on TV. I can't wait for fall TV to start again {hello, my lovely distracting shows!}, so I started rewatching shows like Brothers&Sisters, HIMYM, and Savannah. I also try to watch a few movies here and there. Nothing too exciting. 

Reading: Three different books. 3!! What was I thinking?! I normally don't do this. This month it is a bit different. Well, it's officially two and the third book I felt like was okay reading from time to time, when I feel like a mellow, softy novel will add some reading excitement to my life. After all, we know this year I am trying to get back into reading more. The books I am reading are The Third Wave, Start, as well as The New Girl. Hopefully I finish all of these by the time I'm writing up my reading challenge for you all. 

Loving: That September will be next week!!! HELLO! YES. I'm so over August. I love summer, don't get me wrong but this month has been dragging. I think mentally, my brain decided to take a step back and make me emotional again and I cannot stand that part of me. It's depressing. I want to be and feel happy. I'm healthy, I've got a great man in my life, two beautiful kittens...well, cats, and friends and family. So let me be okay...stupid stupid stupid brain...so I'm loving that September is around the corner.
Other than that, I'm in love with SteamSmart, Thieves cleaner, frozen yogurt, and homemade gluten free banana bread. Can't complain about that one, can I?!

Planning: A get together with cousins. B's cousins live close by, so we are trying to get together in a few weeks. Only thing we have to work on is to get time off. They are off on weekends, we works weekends. We can figure this out. Yes, we can. Also, since our anniversary is practically around the corner I am hoping we get to enjoy that day as well. 

Working on: Being a better person. I am a great person, don't get wrong. But I always try to be better, to be more helpful, to be more outgoing, to be more me. Over the past 18 months I have become a recluse. I am an introvert, and I love to be among like-minded people, it is hard for me to get these two sides of mine merged together. I need to find a way to better myself and to find a balance in everything I do. I need to be a better person, period. Here's to feeling and being better!! Woohoo! 

What have you currently been up to?!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...