August 29, 2016

Two Years



Today marks two years of being married to the love of my life! Time has flown by so fast it is incredibly hard to believe it's been two years already! I believe the first two years are the hardest. They feel easy but the first two years build the foundation for the future, our future. The past couple of years have been wonderful yet challenging. While we have managed those moments beautifully by supporting each other through one of the hardest times, I am very excited for what the future holds for us. B, thank you for being my best friend, my partner in life and love. I am so grateful for all the support, love and strength you have given me over the past years. You are my rock, and my very own fortune!

I love you.

xox

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...