August 22, 2016

Weekly Hopes {56}


I'm still around. I promise. Last week an unfortunate {or maybe fortunate} event turned into a road trip over the mountains to see family. It wasn't planned and although I am spontaneous this was too much for me. I guess my anxiety kicked in again and I felt overwhelmed. Needless to say stupid drivers on the road didn't help either. We made it, and have been away for a few days. Worst part will be when we return home. We forgot to take the trash out and accidentally left two bananas on the counter we wanted to eat on the road...great smelly home will await us for sure. Dreading this for sure. Other than that, it's nice to be away but I'm so ready to go home. Yup, I said it. 

Now for this week...my Weekly Hopes will consist of...

1 - Going home
2 - Getting the car serviced {recall fix time}
3 - Working on a few projects
4 - Updating my calendar for September
5 - Painting my nails...it's summer and I feel like pink
6 - Donate a few things again
7 - Get back into physical training as it is hard when not at home
8 - Be more productive and more social
9 - Apply some more
10 - Spend some time by the pool

See? It's a bit of a different list. I'm looking forward to going home. I miss my own place. I can pretend to be Phoebe or Rachel {Friends, anyone?} and walk around naked. Ha. Ok, maybe not, but being in your own home makes things so much easier. 

So wish me luck!!! This week will be challenging for me but it'll be good. Some challenges are needed in life, no?!

Happy Monday!!

xox

1 comment :

The Flynnigans said...

I totally hear you, there's just no place like home. xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...