February 16, 2017

Today's Quote #1


“Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
by George Bernard Shaw


I am creating myself. Are you?!

Months ago I had a discussion with someone and she was worried I would fall into a trap of something. I don't even remember what she said or what word she used. This got me thinking. I wasn't sure what she meant. I keep busy during the day and I am busy during the day. I help people, I educate them, I support them, I put classes together, I study, and I am also a housewife who keeps the home clean, steady, happy and well fed. 

On top of all this, I am doing what I am meant to do. I follow my passion, I work hard at it and I am happiest. Do I see awesome income coming in every month? Slowly but surely, and I cannot be happier about that aspect. No one became a millionaire in a month or in six. Now that would be fun. Yet, I am creating myself and creation takes time. I am okay with that. So should my friend, and for whoever is reading this. All I want is to be happy, to be free, to do what I love to do, and to make others as happy and free as I am feeling today!!!

I have to be honest here, life is still about finding myself. Once you create your life and yourself, and follow that passion that drives you every day, that makes you wake up ready to go...then you have found yourself. You have to start creating the life you are supposed to be living and then you find yourself. 
For me, that is chemical free living! Did you know how much chemical stuff we use every day?! Think outside of your regular toilet cleaner!!! Yikes!!! Anyways, that is me. I have and still am creating myself so I can finally look at myself in the mirror and be proud because I will have found myself!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...